Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
JOB OPPORTUNITY – QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER
Premium Foods Limited (PFL) is a leading Agro-processing company in Ghana located at EjisuKwaso in the Ashanti Region. PFL is looking for a self-motivated, well-organized individual with strong communication skills that pays attention to detail to join the team as Quality Assurance Officer.
Job Profile —
To ensure the product PFL provides is fit for purpose, consistent and meets both external and internal requirements.
To meet quality and safety standards set by the Company.
Location & Reporting Line —
The role is based at Premium Foods Limited, Kwaso Factory, Ejisu, Ashanti Region and it reports
directly to the Quality Assurance Supervisor.
Core Job Content (Key Responsibilities) –
- Monitor in-process QC procedures and perform quality analyses.
- Ensure that QA records are accurate and up to date
- Conduct finished product quality analyses and ensure products meet desired specifications and records kept. Take results to QA manager to be released.
- Issue Certificate of Analyses for all consignment and submit to QA/SHE Manager for sign off before every consignment is dispatched.
- Perform SQA/Entrance control analyses on every batch of raw material received by liaising with Warehouse Supervisors
- Ensure all products meets the packaging quality during production
- Assist in fumigation of the factory and warehouse
- Ensure pest monitoring, records and trend analyses are conducted and reportsmsubmitted
- Ensure verification of laboratory equipment and other factory measuring equipment and report to supervisor any malfunctioning equipment
- Enforce established GMP guidelines
- Keep inventory of all cleaning and laboratory supplies and ensure no stock shortages
- Assist in the investigation of nonconformities and the implementation of corrections and corrective actions.
- Assist with PRP audits and ensure reports are submitted accordingly to the schedule
- Report all problems with the food safety and quality management system to the supervisor or food safety leader
- Perform errands for all regulatory matters including issues involving FDB, GSA and EPA
Qualification, Work Experience & Key Competencies —
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Biological Science or other related field.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years working experience in a Food manufacturing company.
- Must be able to conduct SHE Audit of production, warehouse and the general factory and report weekly to QA/SHE Manager.
- Must have the ability to monitor in-process Quality Control procedures and perform Degerming, particle size, raw materials, proximate and aflatoxin analysis.
- Must be able keep accurate records and ensure all records are up to date.
- Must have adequate knowledge in Occupational Health and Safety and Food Safety
- Must be able to work at odd hours including night shifts, long
- Must have strong communication skills
- Good working knowledge of MS office suite
- Ability to relate effectively to people at all levels
- Ability to take initiative and meet deadlines
Mode of Application —
Interested Applicants who meet the criteria stated above should submit their Cover Letter
alongside an updated CV to [email protected] with Quality Assurance Officer
indicated in the subject line NO LATER THAN Monday, 27th March 2023.
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted