Offered Salary 0
Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
Job Opportunity – Technical Operator
Premium Foods Limited (PFL) is a leading Ago-processing company in Ghana located at EjisuKwaso in the Ashanti Region. PFL is looking for a self-motivated and an enthusiastic individual who pays attention to details to join the team as a Technical Operator.
Job Profile –
- To operate and maintain plant equipment according to the manufacturer’s specification and ensure the products produced meet customer specification and deadline.
- To ensure plant is kept clean before, during and after production activities and be proactive in addressing operational problems.
Location & Reporting Line –
The role is based at Premium Foods Limited, Kwaso Factory, Kumasi. H/she reports directly to the Production Supervisor.
Key Duties/ Responsibilities
- Be responsible for the safe maintenance, repair and replacement of plant parts to ensure maximum productivity and quality in the plant. Ensure the plant is sparkling clean at all times.
- Ensure that the plant runs at its designed speed at all times whilst minimizing or eliminating waste.
- Perform and document particle size granulation of finished product and compare to set specification so as to ascertain compliance.
- Document all quality checks during the shift as required by the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Fill in process sheets during the shift and sign.
- Ensure there is free flow of raw materials from the upstream to the downstream at all times.
- Periodically disassemble the De-germer and check for wear/crack on resistance plate, clutch, feed roll, screens etc.
- Ensure to diligently document output of shift activities in both Production Run Log Book and DPR voucher to Warehouse.
- Ensure to properly hand over to next technical operator on duty by filling the handing over form as required.
- Ensure to carryout out all other required in-process quality analyses during production and record them appropriately in the log books.
- Be able to changeover a line be it product or pack size with minimum supervision
Directors: Tom Gambrah (MD), David Norguaye Nathan, Ebenezer Nii Sampane Ansah-Adjaye, Clement Djameh, Samori Kobina Gambrah
Qualification, Work Experience Requirement & Key Competencies
- Technician Part III, HND or BSc in Mechanical, Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience in manufacturing or related field
- Strong trouble shooting skill.
- Ability to interpret down time captured during shift.
- Ability to relate effectively to people at all levels
- Effective Communication
- Interpersonal skills
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office
Mode of Application
Interested Applicants who meet the criteria stated above should submit their most updated Cover Letter and CV to [email protected] with Technical Operator indicated in the subject line NO LATER THAN Friday, 28th July 2023.
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted