Offered Salary 0
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We seek a Quality Controller for the optimum running of our factor and production lines. This person will support the Quality Management Systems Manager in ensuring that Quality Standards are being always emploved in the factory and check constantly for where there may be loopholes which could hinder smooth operation.
- Read, understand, interpret and implement blue print of quality specifications (SOP, Quality policy, Quality plan, etc.)
- Maintain all quality related documents (MSDS, TDS, for Raw Materials and Master Batch, Trial Reports for new products and Raw Materials, Quality Plan and Weight Sheet)
- Maintain all Product Samples (Existing and New), and keep records.
- Check new product’s dimensions, volume, aesthetics, etc. and keep records for Certificate Of Analysis process
- Online and Offline product sampling
- Product testing on daily basis
- Keep and maintain records of non – conforming products & rejected materials
- Compile and maintain QC reports
- Inspect incoming Raw Materials
- Maintain Quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards (ISO)
- Responsibilities can be changed or modified as and when the need arises.
- Minimum of HND or associate degree in any field of discipline, especially Quality Management or any related field.(Degree in Total Quality Management is an added advantage)
- Minimum of Two (2) to Three (3) years practical work experience in a similar role in a manufacturing industry.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Must be observant and pay close attention to detail
- Takes logical, methodological approach to work
- Familiar with using measuring and inspection instrument
- Able to deal with complex issues in a fast – paced setting
- Must understand machine controls and instrumentation.
HOW TO APPLY
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES SHOULD EMAIL THEIR CVS TO
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 24TH NOVEMBER, 2023
NOTE: ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED