Offered Salary 0
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
An exciting job offer exists in Voltic (GH) Limited/ Coca-Cola Beverages Africa, Ghana, for an Employee Relations and Experience Manager. For over two (2) decades, Voltic (GH) Limited, has been known for manufacturing of the leading premium water brand in Ghana and has expanded its portfolio to cover Value Added Dairies. The job holder will be responsible for ensuring business continuity by establishing, maintaining, and managing positive employee and industrial relations with the structures that represent unionised employees in the business. He/She uses deep understanding of industrial relations and labour law to anticipate impacts on the workforce and the business and to proactively manage all related processes. The position is responsible for taking the lead in establishing the necessary HR controls and enforcing adherence to legislative, regulatory, and internal governance requirements.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Acts as a thought leader and expert for the subsidiary on the subjects of Employee Relations, Governance and People Services.
- Establishes, manages, and nurtures a team of People Services Administratorsspecialists.
- Establishes an environment that is conducive to positive Employee Relations.
- Leads the establishment of HR Controls and enforces adherence to legislative, regulatory and internal governance requirements.
- Oversees the delivery and management of professional and effective employee relation services.
- Leads and manage the process of collective bargaining in country.
- Establishes an enabling environment for adherence to people practice governance requirements and ensuring the conditions to reduce HR and people practice risks.
- Plans, schedules, and coordinates audits and assessments to determine levels of compliance.
- Leads the delivery of HR Operational services.
- Oversees the development and execution of ER, Governance and People Services solutions and related programmes.
- Acts as a responsible corporate citizen and member of the Human Resources department team.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Strategic Thinker
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Demonstrates agility
- Results driven
- Strong Team player
- Effective Listening skills
Above 10 years’ experience in a Human Resources corporate or consulting environment with at least 6 years focus on working in Employee Relations/Industrial Relations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management/Industrail Psychology/Psychology or related field.