Offered Salary 0
Voltic (GH.) Limited is offering individuals who have completed National Service, and are within the ages 22 years and 27 years, the opportunity to join the first cohort of the Voltic Management Trainee Program. Suitable candidates should have leadership potential or passion to grow into business leadership positions. Voltic (GH) Limited, for over two (2) decades, has been known for the manufacturing of the leading premium water brand in Ghana and has expanded its portfolio to cover Value Added Dairies. We seek to find enthusiastic self-starters, intelligent and goal driven individuals to join this program. To be successful as a Management trainee, you should be willing to learn about aspects of the company that lies within and outside of your scope of study.
NB: Persons with disability are encouraged to apply
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Learn on the job
- Participating in meetings, workshops, projects and team-building events.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to leadership.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas/innovations for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with team.
- Conducting research and actively assisting your Manager or Supervisor.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Higher National Diploma or Degree in Engineering, Sciences, Business Administration, Procurement & Supply Chain, Accounting and Finance.
- Should have fully completed National Service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
- Technologically savvy
- Work, social and academic leadership experience