Offered Salary 0
Career Level Officer
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
To oversee the general management of the Young Entrepreneurs and Startups Support (YESS) Fund.
- Oversee the day-to-day functioning of the YESS Fund in accordance with the set rules and regulations,
- Serves as the secretary to the Board of Trustees and the Credit Committee of the YESS Fund,
- Constantly reviews marketing strategies and works with the board and other team members to grow the YESS Fund,
- Superintends over the activities of the other staff of the fund and ensures they perform optimally,
- Work with the loan officer to review loan applications, collate and provide the required supporting documents needed by the credit committee for onward decision-making,
- Communicate with customers to help them choose the best mortgage loan they can afford.
- Collects and constantly updates data on YESS Fund members, their status and any other activity related to the YESS Fund and its contributors,
- Serve as an interface between the YESS Fund and the public,
- Serve notice for Board or credit committee meetings in consultation with the chairpersons of the respective bodies.
- Supervises immediate subordinates to ensure timely, quality, and other standards are adhered to.
- Interprets the terms and conditions of service and handles problems of subordinates.
- Administer disciplinary measures to immediate subordinates in line with the disciplinary code of the YESS Fund.
- Undertake appraisals of the performance of immediate subordinates.
- Maintains contact with the Chairperson of the Board of Trustees and the Chairperson of the Credit Committee
- Maintains contacts with Members of the YESS Fund and partners.
- A bachelor’s degree in management, finance, accounting, psychology or any related field. A master’s degree in business administration (MBA) or Finance will be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of the Ghanaian economy and the SME ecosystem
- Sound knowledge in administration.
- Ability to plan, coordinate and follow- up to monitor people and work activities.
- Ability to build a cohesive work team and motivate members.
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to relate effectively with people at all levels.
Application Deadline: 17th November 2023