To handle all IT-related responsibilities of the YESS Fund.
- Maintains computer systems and software to ensure they are running smoothly.
- Troubleshoots and resolves technical issues that arise with computers or software
- Implements security measures to protect computer systems and the YESS Fund website from viruses and unauthorized access
- Manages the organization’s database and ensures data backups are made on a regular basis
- Helps users with computer-related problems and offers advice on how to use software or hardware appropriately
- Tests and evaluates new hardware and software to determine if they are suitable for the organization
- Provides training to employees on how to use computer systems and software effectively
- Keeps up to date with advancements in computing technology and recommends upgrades or changes as necessary.
- DEPARTMENTAL RELATIONS:
- Maintains contacts with the Administrator, accountant and loan officer
- EXTERNAL RELATIONS:
- Maintains contacts with MDAs and Development/Donor Partners
- Responsible for the protection, conservation and efficient utilization of the laptop and the projector.
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field or an associate degree or relevant certification with extensive experience
- Experience with computer systems, hardware, software, and networking.
- Proficient in programming languages and database management systems such as SQL.
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving, and critical thinking abilities.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to work well in a team are what employers look for in potential candidates. Experience in project management, security systems, or database design can also be an added advantage.