Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Job Vacancy For Office Manager
About the Position:
Ficus Construction Africa, based in Accra invites applications from enthusiastic individuals for the position of Office Manager to join our dynamic team. This permanent position is well suited to an individual who is looking to advance their career in Office management and also gain hands on experience in a thriving conducive work place.
Job Title: Office Manager
Location:Sakora, Tomato Street, Adenta West, Accra
Introduction to our Company
Ficus Construction Africa, is a Technology based building company. We aim to make building and owning a house a possibility to every individual, our business interest spans across: General construction; equipment rental; construction consultancy; construction material supplies; supply of skilled construction workers.
Qualification Required & Experience
- •Must demonstrate a higher passion or interest and background in this industry.
- At least a suitably candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in Office administration or management or any other qualification in a relevant field and 3 years’ progressive experience in office management or more in a similar role.
- Must have a strong knowledge in office management within the construction industry.
- Very strong and useful leadership skills and excellent communication skills.
- Must be an insightful thinker and an aptitude for creativity.
- Must stay on top of industry trends in office management.
- Must be able to stay focused and be ready to take on multiple responsibilities.
- Ability to work under pressure within tight deadlines and high-quality standards.
- Advanced command of and proficiency in Microsoft office applications (a test will be administered to evaluate skill level).
- Must be comfortable working in a remote and digital environment with international team members.
- Excellent attention to detail, discipline, high self-motivation, adaptability, and accountability.
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivating attitude and demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent team player.
Role and responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following;
- Maintaining and supervising front desk operations and attending to company visitors.
- Supports company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filling systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal of records.
- Designs and implement office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards and making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on tasks results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees with management supervision.
- Maintains office staff assignment results by coaching, counseling, disciplining employees, planning, monitoring and appraising work results.
- Assists in the preparation of annual budget, scheduling expenditure, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related assignments as needed.
- Advantage will be given to female applicants.
- Hands on excellent experience, knowledge and understanding of office management and business operations.
- Must be able to demonstrate at least 3 years progressive experience in this role or a similar role within a construction company.
Location: Adenta West, Accra
How To Apply For The Job
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Please send your 1) CV, 2) cover letter explaining how your professional experience meets the needs of the role, 3) writing sample (academic or professional), and 4) to:
[email protected] with the subject line “Office Manager” to apply. The terms of employment are very competitive. The anticipated appointment is expected to start as soon as possible.
Closing Date: 12 March, 2023