Offered Salary 0
Career Level Officer
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Job Vacancy For Marketing / Sales Officer
About the Position:
Ficus Constrution Africa, based in Accra invites applications from enthusiastic individuals for the position of marketing and sales officer to join our dynamic team. This permanent position is well suited to an individual who is looking to advance their career in marketing and sales and also gain hands on experience in a thriving conducive work place. Based within the marketing and sales department, you will assist the team in all areas of marketing and sales to achieve agreed targets. This position also offers the opportunity to progress into a higher role.
Job Title: Marketing / Sales officer
Location:Sakora, Tomato Street, Adenta West, Accra
Introduction to our Company
Ficus Construction Africa, is a Technology based building company. We aim to make building and owning a house a possibility to every individual, our business interest spans around: general construction; equipment rentals; construction consultancy; construction material supplies; supply of skilled construction workers.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must demonstrate a higher passion or interest and background in this industry.
• At least a suitably candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in marketing or any other qualification in a relevant field and 3 years’ experience or more in a similar role.
• Very strong and useful leadership skills and excellent communication skills.
• Must be an insightful thinker and an aptitude for creativity.
• Must stay on top of industry trends in marketing consumer psychology.
• Must be able to stay focused and be ready to take on multiple responsibilities.
• Ability to work under pressure within tight deadlines and high-quality standards.
• Advanced command of and proficiency in Microsoft office (a test will be administered to evaluate skill level).
• Must be comfortable working in a remote and digital environment with international team members.
• Excellent attention to detail, discipline, high self-motivation, adaptability, and accountability.
• Positive, enthusiastic, motivating attitude and demeanor.
• Excellent team player.
Role and responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following;
• To develop a researched marketing and sales strategy for the company.
• Writing a range of B2B and B2C marketing and sales materials.
• To set agreed achievable targets for the team.
• Liaising with external partners within the industry.
• To oversee the following business functions; product development within the marketing and sales department; online and offline promotions: conduct consumer and market research.
• Anticipate and monitoring marketing and sales trends up to date.
• Create advertising campaigns that are aimed at promoting the business and generating genuine awareness online and offline.
• Develop pricing strategies and targeting strategies based on demographic data, work with the team to develop more awareness of what the company offer.
• Oversee the creation of marketing materials and content.
• Perform all other relevant tasks essential for increasing business sales.
• Oversee the entire marketing and sales lifecycle.
• Develop engaging and informative content for the company website, blog, social media and any other content marketing channels for the business.
• To build dependable and sustainable relationships and partnerships with other key players such as vendors, advertising agencies and creative arts.
• Hands on excellent experience and knowledge in the management of a marketing department in a construction company.
• Must be able to demonstrate at least 3 years progressive experience in this role or a similar role within the construction industry.
Location: Adenta West, Accra
How To Apply For The Job
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Please send your 1) CV, 2) cover letter explaining how your professional experience meets the needs of the role, 3) writing sample (academic or professional), and 4):
[email protected] with the subject line “marketing and sales officer” to apply. The terms of employment are very competitive. The anticipated appointment is expected to start as soon as possible.
Closing Date: 12 March, 2023