Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Job Vacancy For Brand Manager
About the Position:
Ficus Construction Africa, based in Accra invites applications from enthusiastic individuals for the position of Brand manager to join our dynamic team. This permanent position is well suited to an individual who is looking to advance their career in Brand management and also gain hands on experience in a thriving conducive work place. You will also need to have what it takes to bring out that compelling image of our brand.This position also offers the opportunity to progress into a higher role.
Job Title: Brand Manager
Location: Sakora, Tomato Street, Adenta West, Accra
Introduction to our Company
Ficus Construction Africa, is a Technology based building company. We aim to make building and owing a house a possibility to every individual, our business interest spans around: construction; equipment rental; construction consultancy; construction material supplies; supply of skilled construction workers.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must demonstrate a higher passion or interest and background in this industry.
• At least a suitably candidate must have a bachelor’s degree or any other qualification in a relevant field and 3 years’ progressive experience or more in a similar role.
• Must have a strong back ground in communication, market communication, advertising and journalism.
• Very strong and useful leadership skills and excellent communication skills.
• Must be an insightful thinker and an aptitude for creativity.
• Must stay on top of industry trends in marketing consumer psychology.
• A suitable candidate should be able to demonstrate their interest for the latest industry news and information.
• Must be able to stay focused and be ready to take on multiple responsibilities.
• Ability to work under pressure within tight deadlines and high-quality standards.
• Advanced command of and proficiency in Microsoft office (a test will be administered to evaluate skill level).
• Must be comfortable working in a remote and digital environment with international team members.
• Must have a strong back ground in market communication and advertising.
• Excellent attention to detail, discipline, high self-motivation, adaptability, and accountability.
• Positive, enthusiastic, motivating attitude and demeanor.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent team player.
Role and responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following;
• To develop a brand strategy for the company.
• To oversee the following business functions; branding; communication channels; product development; online and offline promotions: conduct consumer and market research.
• Identify how our brand is currently positioned in the market.
• Design a research based brand strategy.
• Develop and executive marketing campaigns aimed at communicating our brand message.
• Communicate our brand personality internally and align the company around foundational ideas.
• Lead the brand team through campaigns.
• Anticipate consumer trends and keep brand up to date.
• Managing day-to-day running of the company Blogs, ensuring posts are SEO-focused.
• Generating content for the company on all useful social media platforms.
• Creating exciting campaigns content for both internal and external communications and promotional materials.
• Hands on excellent experience and knowledge in brand management in a construction company.
• Must be able to demonstrate at least 3 years progressive experience in this role or a similar role within the construction industry.
Location: Adenta West, Accra
How To Apply For The Job
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Please send your 1) CV, 2) cover letter explaining how your professional experience meets the needs of the role, 3) writing sample (academic or professional), and 4) to:
[email protected] with the subject line “Brand Manager” to apply. The terms of employment are very competitive. The anticipated appointment is expected to start as soon as possible.
Closing Date: 12 March, 2023