Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Master’s Degree
An exciting job offer exists in Voltic (GH) Limited/ Coca-Cola Beverages Africa, Ghana, for a Manufacturing Manager. For over two (2) decades, Voltic (GH) Limited, has been known for manufacturing of the leading premium water brand in Ghana and has expanded its portfolio to cover Value Added Dairies. The job holder will be responsible for managing, leading, and supporting the team so that manufacturing, quality, and maintenance targets are achieved in the most cost effective and efficient manner. The role will manage the full Manufacturing scope including Engineering, Utilities, Safety Health Environment & Quality (SHEQ). The position is responsible for the management of these functions and the leadership of the Functional Heads within Manufacturing.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop plant business and implementation plans to ensure that customer service and productivity objectives of the plant are met.
- Ensure customer service objectives are met.
- Work closely with Logistics to ensure systematic and strategic coordination of all Supply Chain business functions to ensure the continuous improvement of long-term performance, of both the supply chain and the value chain as a whole.
- Manage the Manufacturing aspects of operational execution including flow of materials, production, and all supporting operations.
- The focus is on execution, efficiency and added value, or the end-customers perception of value. Manufacturing efficiency must be increased, and bottlenecks removed.
- Management and maintenance of the Manufacturing assets at a productive basic condition
- Lead the implementation and management of the Supply Chain Way
- Identify and develop relevant enablers to support delivery of Plant Business Plan and budget, including
- Process, Systems & Technology capability within the frameworks and guidelines provided by Central Office Support teams.
- People capability to ensure that business improvement objectives can be met.
- Manage the execution of the CAPEX process within the plant.
- Manage the primary engagement with local Labour Unions and all aspects relating to Industrial relations in the plant.
- Ensure an engaged, productive, and capable workforce aligned to deliver the strategic and operational business objectives of CCBA.
- Lead and manage the development of a Health and Safety culture for all employees within the plant
- Lead the Risk Management and Business Governance processes within the plant.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Academic background: Relevant University/Bachelor degree is essential.
- MBA preferable
- Approximately 10 years of relevant corporate experience
- At least 3 years at a senior / executive level
- Strong track record of delivering results in a Manufacturing role.
- Strong understanding of Supply Chain Way
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modelling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Proven track record in managing employee engagement.
- Contributing to senior management teams: Actively participating as a committed member of the Leadership team and working across other functions to help complete company goals and deliverables.
- Bias for action, Drives for results and values outcomes over activities
- A strategic and nuanced thinker with the ability to integrate complex information from multiple sources and drive ground-breaking solutions to issues.
- Ability to prioritise
- Strategic agility – can translate vision and strategy into own and others priorities and into daily work activities.
- Ability to lead and influence ideas and people by articulating a compelling and inspired vision and motivating and mobilising individuals and parties towards this common goal.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity – comfortable with the unknown.
- Strong stakeholder engagement – influencing and challenging skills
- Evidence of the ability to consistently make good decisions through a combination of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment.
- Holding people accountable and building / leading high performing teams.
- Managing and leading change