Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Reports to: Quality Assurance Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Published Date: 22nd March, 2023
Application Deadline: 29th March, 2023
Duration: 1 week
Job Status: Active
- Bachelor’s degree in Quality Control Management or any other related courses.
- 2-years experience in Print and Paper industry.
- Understands the production workflow
- Adheres to the quality policies as designed by the Quality Assurance Manager
- Should have a weekly and monthly review of performance and report to the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Establishes priority of work for material inspection (Works with scheduling and production to establish priorities of work for material inspection)
- Checks, analysis daily quality control reports of the previous night work and activity reports of quality control inspectors.
- Trims and inspects signatures for pagination, bleeds, trimming, folds, etc., immediately as a new job begins on press.
- Supervises inspection of shipment of customer samples produced by the machine
- Follows through on jobs in plant which may need special handling, and which have special standards and specifications.
- Analyses press problems, stock problems, inks and chemicals, etc., to assist personnel in reaching prescribed quality standards.
- Notifies immediate supervisor in the event of serious problem affecting quality or production.