Offered Salary 0
Career Level Executive
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
About Nomad Logistics
Nomad Logistics is an Accra, Ghana based technology-enabled ground transport logistics solutions provider. We are building a company that will transform West African logistics through the use of technology, greater transparency, and technical expertise. We seek to challenge the status quo and quickly grow throughout West Africa.
Nomad is made up of bright, innovative, and dynamic people. We are not a traditional and rigid office culture. Rather, we believe in fostering a nimble, start-up culture for our team of resourceful, creative, adaptable, and hardworking employees that excel in fast paced and unstructured environments.
Nomad is looking for a talented Operations Associateto join our team. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in assisting with operations coordination, tracking, and execution in addition to procurement and general office administration and management. This position requires a high level of organizational skills, attention to detail, and excellent communication skills. This position offers an excellent opportunity for growth and professional development in the fields of operations, procurement, administration, and office management.
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Experience Length: 0-3 years
- Prepare internal and external operations reports, summarizing key metrics and activities.
- Manage digital and physical documentation, ensuring accurate record-keeping and easy retrieval of information.
- Assist in streamlining operational processes and workflows to enhance efficiency.
- Collaborate with various teams to support robust operational initiatives.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Support business operations by coordinating meetings, preparing agendas, and taking meeting minutes.
- Other duties as assigned to support the operations of the company.
- Collaborate with various teams to understand their procurement needs and provide support accordingly.
- Prepare purchase orders and payment vouchers, ensuring accuracy and compliance with company policies.
- Maintain accurate procurement records.
- Assist in resolving supply, quality, service, or invoice issues with suppliers.
- Assist in evaluating supplier performance and compliance with company requirements.
- Assist in the development and implementation of procurement strategies to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Other duties as assigned to support the procurement process.
Office Administration & Management
- Manage general administrative tasks.
- Order and maintain office supplies and equipment.
- Assist in organizing company events and meetings
- Oversee the day-to-day maintenance of the office space, ensuring a clean, organized, and efficient working environment.
- Assist in preparing and organizing internal documents and reports.
- Assist with basic accounting tasks, such as managing petty cash.
- Assist in managing travel arrangements and accommodations for employees.
- Other duties as assigned to support the smooth operation of the office.
- Four-year degree from an accredited university.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new challenges.
- Must speak and write Proficient English.
- Proficient in MS Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Key Behavioral Traits Required
- Excels at working autonomously in a remote, fast-paced, and dynamic operational environment.
- Result oriented, self-disciplined, and innovative.
- Self-motivated, proactive and positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Agile, flexible and adaptable.
- Eager and passionate.
- Egoless and humble.