Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Position: Finance Manager
Reporting to: Portfolio Manager, through the Building Managers.
- Assumes responsibility for the accurate and timely completion of assigned accounting functions.
- Reviews source documents and record daily transactions. Balances and posts daily write-ups and journals.
- Computes figures and prepares recurring account statements.
- Posts a number of transactions to the appropriate general ledger account.
- Reconciles general ledger accounts as assigned.
- Performs miscellaneous filing/sorting of checks, journals, daily writeups, etc.
- Completes required records and reports and maintain files. Create expense reports as assigned.
- Completes various counting functions in accordance with established policies and procedures, including:
- Prepare monthly financial reports
- Bank reconciliations
- Ensuring all invoices for the period have been authorized and captured in creditor module
- Creditors reconciliation’s
- Debtors reconciliations, invoicing, receipting
- Reconciling general ledger to debtor ledger, balance sheet and income statement, loan balances, company accounts.
- Preparing trial balances from source documents
- Preparing balance sheets and income statements
- Preparing notes to the report
- Preparing monthly group consolidations
- Filing copies of final monthly reports
- Maintaining backups of accounting package data
- Participate in annual audit
- Statutory and municipal returns
- Ensure companies are registered
- Complete and submit all statutory and municipal returns
- VAT submissions
- Assumes responsibility for effectively researching, tracking and resolving accounting problems and discrepancies.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective communication and coordination with area personnel and with management.
- Maintains regular contact with other departments to obtain information and/or to correct transactions.
- Assist accounting personnel as needed.
- Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant problems. Reports the status of all account reconciliations to the controller.
- Attends and participates in meetings as required, and present financial reports at Manco meetings.
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- Supervises and manages the performance of finance personnel assigned to the building.
- Completes special projects as assigned
- Ability to develop strong working relationship with team
- Well organised and attentive to details
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
- Able to meet deadlines and manage projects
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and report writing skills
- Proficient in microsoft applications and Broll Online processes
- A minimum of Second Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Professional Qualification of Chartered Accountant (CA), Association of
- Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA), CFA.
- Ten or more years related experience, with 5 years in a managerial role.
HOW TO APPLY
All eligible and interested candidates are encouraged to apply by sending their updated
Application Letters and CVs to [email protected] or [email protected] by COB
The Application deadline closed.