Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Position: Commercial Broker
Company: Broll Ghana Limited
Reporting to: Divisional Head
- Assumes responsibility for the effective performance of area broking and marketing functions.
- Prospects for new leases and seeks opportunities to increase existing ones.
- Conducts regular client calls to develop Clients relationships and follow up on leads.
- Tracks broking deals through closure and finalises lease agreements.
- Assists in negotiating rates and facilitates signing of contracts.
- Ensures services are delivered on time.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining good business relations with Clients and external trade contacts.
- Obtains clients feedback and continually works to improve services.
- Assists to resolve clients requests, complaints, and problems.
- Promotes goodwill and conveys a positive image of the Company.
- Assists to promote services at trade shows.
- Assumes responsibility for maintaining effective working relations, communication, and coordination with Company personnel and with management.
- Sets goals in accordance with Company objectives.
- Provides assistance to area personnel as needed.
- Completes required reports and records accurately and promptly.
- Attends meetings as required.
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- Completes special projects.
- Provides backup for other Brokers as needed.
- Cross sells the Company’s other services and provides leads to other divisions.
- Sources vacant space.
- Assists with updating of client and tenant database.
- Interface between building owner and prospective tenant by negotiating terms and conditions for agreements.
- Canvasses and networks with previous placed tenants.
- Develops database of space and retail operators.
- Strong interpersonal and public relations skills.
- Excellent Broking abilities.
- Excellent supervisory and leadership skills.
- Well organised.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Able to use computer tracking system
- Preferable degrees in Real Estate/Land Economy, Sales and Marketing.
- And any other relevant discipline will be considered.
- Applicant must possess valid driver’s license
Two or more years related experience is required.
HOW TO APPLY
All eligible and interested employees are encouraged to apply by sending their updated
Application Letters and CVs to [email protected] by COB Friday, 17