Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
LET’S SUM IT UP
The Data Manager will be responsible for creating and enforcing procedures that ensure an organised
company database. Fundamental elements of this position are the ability to develop, oversee, organise
and analyse complex data and data systems and a solid understanding of the procedures of a data
analyst. Success in this role will be demonstrated by guaranteeing the safe and efficient handling of all
data as it enters, exits, and is stored within the organisation to enable an efficient use and interpretation
of the company’s data for decision making and actions that maximise the benefit of the company.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Formulate the right techniques that provide quality data collection to ensure accuracy and authenticity of data
- Introduce effective and sustainable digital concepts to support data collection, analysis and reporting
- Analyse and interpret complex data to provide insights and recommendations to support business decisions
- Design and develop databases and data infrastructure that are compatible with company needs.
- Create and implement policies and guidelines for effective data management and information systems.
- Develop and maintain data reporting systems and dashboards that are compatible to organisational needs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and address data needs
- Create automated protocols to secure data
- Assist with reports and data extraction when needed
- Support the team members in the daily use of data systems and make sure the adherence is as per the company and legal standards.
- Troubleshoot issues and authorise modifications or maintenance.
- Stay current with industry trends and emerging technologies in data management providing ongoing training, and maintaining strong employee relationships.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, or related field: The ideal
candidate will have a strong educational background in a data-related field, with a focus on
database design and management, data analysis, and data reporting.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in data management: The ideal candidate will have a minimum of
3 years of experience in data management, with a proven track record of success in implementing
data management strategies and processes.
- Experience in data warehousing
COMPETENCE AND SKILLS
- Strong understanding of database design and management
- Proficiency in SQL and data analysis tools such as PowerBI or Tableau
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Able to compile and organise statistical information retrieved and present findings to decision makers
- Focused attention to detail
- Programming Skills in Python, Django and Java
- Knowledge in Data Control
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should send their resume with the job title as the subject to [email protected] not later than 24th February 2023.
Early applications are preferred. Targeted starting date is 3rd April 2023, job Location is Assin Akrofuom in the Central Region of Ghana