Offered Salary 0
Career Level Officer
We are looking for an experienced CCTV control room operator to work in a central room, monitoring and controlling a bank screen. These screens are linked to surveillance cameras paced in hospital facilities to detect, prevent crime and protect people, Recording, storing and editing digital footage as evidence of court or police proceedings
Key Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Monitoring people indifferent locations to identify instances of suspicious or unusual behavior.
- Tracking suspected individuals as they move in buildings or through a network of streets.
- Liaising with the security coordinator and the police on the ground to provide detailed intelligence about suspects
- Assisting the police through the security coordinator in their enquiries by providing access to CCTV recordings or copies of footage as and when required.
- Safeguarding staff who work in isolation or without direct supervision.
- Retrieving video recording.
- Ensuring CCTV system is fully functioning and that footages are recorded, and stored appropriately.
Qualifications & Experience
- HND in IT or any IT related field with at least one year experience in CCTV control room operations.
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to persevere and remain patient
- A good team player.
- Excellent observation skills.
- Ability to respond swiftly to emergencies logically.
- High level of vigilance
Mode of Application
Interested applicants should submit their application letters and Resume, names and address of two referees and copies of relevant certificates to: The Head of Human Resources, PMB 16 Ministries – Accra.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Deadline for submission of application is 20th July,2023.