Offered Salary 0
Career Level Supervisor
We are looking for an experience Security Supervisor to conduct inspection for physical Safety and hazards and report to the security coordinator
Key Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Conduct patrols and report any incidence to the security coordinator.
- Lead emergency response drills.
- Assist the security coordinator in all security related issues.
- Assist employees and clients during emergency. .
- Escort clients where necessary. .
- Conduct inspection for physical safety and hazards and report
- Conduct video monitoring and incident tracking.
- Conduct internal investigation for incidents and retrieving recorded images.
Qualifications & Experience
- A diploma in any field or preferably diploma in security studies with at least three (3) years experience in security operations.
- SSCE or WASSCE certificate with at least 3 years’ experience as a security guard.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Detail oriented and ability to patrol.
- Must be physically fit.
- Must have an idea of conflict resolution skills (will be an added advantage).
- Must have an idea on CCTV operations.
- Must have high level of vigilance.
Mode of Application
Interested applicants should submit their application letters and Resume, names and address of two referees and copies of relevant certificates to: The Head of Human Resources, PMB 16 Ministries – Accra.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Deadline for submission of application is 20th July,2023.