Offered Salary 0
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Solar Taxi is an E-mobility company providing affordable and sustainable transportation/mobility solutions for the modern Africans. The company design and locally assemble electric vehicles ( Bikes, Tricycle & Cars), sells/rent/lease, provide charging points and maintenance for electric vehicles. Solar Taxi is African’s premier company to commercialize electric vehicle for large scale adoption and its on track to provide 10 million EVs by 2030.
As a Senior Electrical Engineer at Solar Taxi, you will be providing technical leadership, managing electrical engineering teams and ensuring the successful design, development, and implementation of electrical systems. You will often collaborate with cross-functional teams to work on diverse projects, ranging from designing electrical components to overseeing the development of complex electrical systems to the success of our mission.
- Provide technical leadership and strategic direction for electrical engineering activities.
- Lead the planning and execution of electrical engineering projects ensuring alignment with product development timelines and goals.
- Implement rigorous quality control measures to ensure the reliability and performance of electrical systems.
- Ensure that all electrical components and systems meet relevant safety, performance and regulatory standards for all electric products.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including mechanical engineering, software development and vehicle integration teams.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- Extensive experience in electrical engineering, with a focus on electric vehicles or automotive systems.
- Minimum of five years proven leadership experience in managing and leading multidisciplinary engineering teams.
- In-depth knowledge of electric vehicle architectures, battery technologies, and power electronics.
- Familiarity with automotive safety standards and regulations.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.