Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
A career with Wilmar means you are joining one of the leading agro-business companies in the world. At Wilmar, we are committed to the continuous development of our people as we understand that as a business we can only be as good as the individuals we employ. For this reason, reporting to the Financial Controller, we are looking for Senior Finance Executive with a Finance background preferably in General Ledger reporting, data analysis experience and advance excel skills. The role’s focus will be to prepare, review, and analyze monthly financial reports.
- Ensure timely month end closing, variance analysis and management reporting
- Support forecasting and budgeting process
- Support business operations through providing analysis, internal control improvements and ad-hoc projects assigned from time to time
- Review and implement process improvements to processes and structures to adapt to the needs of the organization
- Manages office stationery and supplies. Manage office supply inventory efficiently to reduce wastage
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Degree in Finance or related field.
- Minimum working experience of 5 years.
- Relevant experience in Finance systems and processes•
- Advance Excel skills
- Finance background (Preferably in GL reporting)
- Data analysis experience – i.e. Deep diving into data, identifying root cause of peculiar data
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants are asked to forward their resume to
[email protected] with “Senior
Finance Executive”, as subject. Deadline for application is
March 31, 2023.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.