Offered Salary 0
Career Level Assistant
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Company: Centre for Entrepreneurship, Philanthropy and Ethics (CEPE)
Location: Heritage Christian College, Amasaman – Accra
The Centre for Entrepreneurship, Philanthropy and Ethics (CEPE) is a non-profit Centre of the Heritage Christian College (HCC), an accredited university in Amasaman – Accra, that seeks to support students, faculty, other employees of HCC and entire HCC community with entrepreneurial skills and financial support to undertake viable entrepreneurial ventures. The Centre nurtures ethical entrepreneurs with spirit of philanthropy
The Administrative Assistant supports the effective operations of the EPE, the main role will be to manage administrative of organization-wide activities and documents, basic project management, conduct research, perform other duties as assigned. This Administrative Assistant will provide business management support for businesses incubated by the CEPE.
- Provide administrative support for the Executive Director of the Centre as required for the administrative Centre.
- Ensure effective document management including managing the center’s filling system;
- Manage Correspondence of the center,
- Write report and minutes meetings of the Centre
- Provide business management support for businesses supported by the Centre;
- Track progress of businesses being incubated by the Centre
- Conducts research about the activities of the Centre as requested by the Executive Director;
- Coordinate writing of proposals for grants and management of grants for the Centre;
- Be the go-to resource of the Centre on where to find information, documents, and status of activities of the Centre and
- Perform other duties as may be assigned forms time to time.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Project Management/ Entrepreneurship or a related field and a minimum of 2 years of post-qualification experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Curious and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Razor-sharp problem-solving skills.
- Strong organization skills and attention to details
- Excellent time management skills with proven ability to meet deadlines
- Able to lean quickly
- Proven aptitude to manage and judge many competing priorities its essential.
- A relentless drive to get things done.
- Able to move fluidly between collaborative and independent work style
- Adept at making assessments quickly and identifying the best course of action.
- Commitment to thinking critically and creatively about social change
DEADLINE: Apply not later than 10th April, 2023