Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Metropolitan (Ghana) is a reputable insurance company with the vision to be the preferred lifetime financial wellness partner, with a reputation for innovation and trustworthiness. We are hiring! Are you a proactive and result oriented learning professional looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious fast paced company? If your answer is “yes” this is the position for you.
The L & D Manager is responsible for improving the productivity of employees. This position assesses company-wide developmental needs to drive suitable training solutions for employees with a special focus on the sales team. This position actively searches, creatively designs and implements effective methods to educate, enhance performance and recognize performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Psychology or related field required; a masters’ degree is an advantage.
- At least 5 years hardcore experience in designing and implementing employee development programs.
- Exposure in the financial services industry is a plus;
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance credential required
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conducts annual training and development needs assessment (individual and organisational);
- Develops training and development plans, programs and objectives;
- Designs and deliver learning courses, workshops etc;
- Develops effective training materials utilizing a variety of approaches;
- Drive various learning methods companywide (coaching, mentoring job-shadowing, online training etc);
- Onboards new joiners and ensure teams are abreast with existing and new product knowledge;
- Trains and coach managers, supervisors and others involved in employee development efforts to better support their teams;
- Develops and maintains communications such as intranet bulletin boards and newsletters to ensure employees have knowledge of training and development events and resources;
- Conducts follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results;
- Provide in-depth monthly report to supervisor on workplans, training effectiveness etc;
- Administers spending against budget;
- Perform other tasks assigned by supervisor within the scope and context of role.
- Knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Proficiency in various learning platforms and techniques including LMS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development.
- Open to traveling in long stretches across the Country