Offered Salary 0
Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
IT OFFICER Job Description Location: Accra
The IT Officer will assist in maintaining office operating systems, applications and computer hardware, troubleshoot technical issues, and assist with the installation of computer hardware and software.
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Troubleshoot technical computer issues.
- Assist in maintaining office operating systems, applications and computer hardware.
- Report/Repair computer hardware parts.
- Assist with the installation of computer hardware and software.
- Serve as a primary contact for servicing computers, printers etc.
- Maintain a sufficient inventory of all office and computer supplies.
- Maintain all hardware and software logs in compliance with departmental working procedures.
- Implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures.
- Respond to all user requests and provide adequate support.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or any related field of study.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role or its equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of information system technologies.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Working knowledge in MS Office Suite.
Discreet, Analytical, Problem-Solving, & Customer-Oriented.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to visit the official webpage and submit his/her application.
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.