Offered Salary 0
Career Level Assistant
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Our client is an organizational development and maangement consulting firm. The Management Assistant supports company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
- Oversee the running of the operations
- Act as the link between the operational team and the directors especially when the directors are away on business/ or office, to debottleneck the organization
- Act as the central point of contact for everyone within an organisation and for clients
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; overseeing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions, information systems management and business development.
- ensure the office operates in a smooth, consistent fashion that supports maximum efficiency for the team
- Completes operational requirements by maximizing office productivity through effective scheduling of staff, planning, assigning and directing tasks to employees; following up on work results
- Manage office staff by working with the HR assistant to recruit, select, orientate, and train employees
- Manage, attend and participate in weekly/quarterly/annual team meetings and keep accurate minutes and ensure actions are completed
- Support the leadership to maintain office staff job results by coaching, counseling, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results, staff incentives and progressive discipline in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws.
- Responsible for ensuring office financial objectives are met by managing budget for the office, planning the expenditures, analyzing variances, producing and reviewing monthly reports with leadership, and carrying out necessary corrections that may arise.
- Oversee the activities of the finance assistant by ensuring that all services are invoiced and paid on time as well as ensuring all financial tasks are completed on time.
- Oversee the activities of sales, marketing and field officers to ensure tasks are delivered on time and to plan.
- Being the point of contact for suppliers and ensuring office supplies and resources are restocked at the best value.
- Oversee and implement the marketing and branding strategy for the business including social media
- Coordinate proposals and presentations
- Track and update prospect projects and details;
- Actively participate in internal meetings relating to proposals, business development, and marketing;
- Provide business development support and initiatives to continuously grow the client base
- Monitor and hold accountable operational team and sales team performance and targets
- Monitor the sales and customer service cycle to ensure our clients have a good experience
- Contact past and existing clients for feedback and collate and report on customer feedback
- Support with company surveys, research and write-ups
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance or related field
- At least 2 – 3 years’ experience in sales, marketing and business administration
- A confident communicator who is able to get the buy-in from others
- Able to take and act on constructive feedback
- Strong process manager who can multi-task and keep calm under pressure situations
- Committed, honest, hardworking, loyal and eager to support the vision and growth of the company
- Creative, flexible, and entrepreneur mindset with willingness to bring and shape ideas/ projects
- Excellent written and oral skills in English Language and other languages (e.g. French, other Ghanaian languages) a plus
- Very good command of all MS Office Application, especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- High-level multi-tasking and management ability;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Likes to take the initiative and help improve office operations;
- Team player attitude and willingness to help;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to balance short-term deadlines with long term goals;