Offered Salary 0
Career Level Officer
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
IT & DATA MANAGEMENT OFFICER
Our client is a non-governmental organization that provides assistance in legal, governance, policy education or advocacy and resource management.
The IT & Data Management Officer will manage and evaluate IT and electronic data operations, maintain office computers, and manage data effectively.
- Maintain office operating systems, applications and computer hardware.
- Manage the organization’s data and data security.
- Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data management and analysis with attention to all technical aspects.
- Enforce policies for effective data management.
- Control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
- Keep computer systems running smoothly and ensure users get the maximum benefit from them.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and prepare relevant reports.
- Repair faults or set up a system by following diagrams and written instructions.
- Support the roll-out of new applications.
- Set up new users accounts, profiles and resolve password issues.
- Manage information technology and computer systems.
- Liaise with Internet Service Providers and other related suppliers to ensure efficient service delivery to support the organization’s workflow.
- Maintain office computers where possible.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or any related field of study.
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a data management role or its equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge of network hardware and software, including routers, switches, and network management tools.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot network issues effectively.
- Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of modern database and information system technologies
- Excellent organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Working knowledge in MS Office Suite.
Result-Oriented, Analytical, Discreet, Problem-solving.
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.