Offered Salary 0
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
About This Role:
- Support recruitment processes by handling administrative tasks, scheduling, and coordinating interviews and maintaining candidate databases.
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction, candidate support, systems support.
In This Role You Will:
- Scheduling Interviews. You will receive interview scheduling requests from recruiters, obtain candidate and interview team availability, draft complex interview schedules for recruiter’s review/input, send interview requests via Outlook.
- Interact with Business Partners and the Human Resources (HR) Data Management Team to ensure our newly hired employees have a world class on boarding experience.
- Create final schedule/agenda for recruiter for distribution and track participant’s acceptance.
- Organize logistics such as web meetings or coordinate with the respective Sites for room set up and hosting candidates during on-site interviews.
- Support recruiters by phone screening candidates when required.
- SuccessFactors support – update requisitions and applicant status in system as requested.
- Advertise on external job boards as needed.
- Move candidates to Ready to onboard, initiate and coordinate onboarding actions in SuccessFactors Recruiting module.
- Assist with pre-employment requirements by processing, tracking, and updating status on background checks and other pre-employment screenings/checks.
- Ensuring all aspects of the pre-employment process are complete.
- Creating purchase requisitions / Invoicing for recruitment services and vendors.
- Organize participation/logistics in recruiting events.
Intern/ National Service Program Support
- Support the recruiting efforts/ processes for interns and National Service Personnel.
Maintain Candidate Database
- Strategically enhance our talent pool and manage the database.
- Manage the tracking and updates of all other candidates / recruitment data reporting.
Your Training, Skills & Experience Checklist:
Formal Qualification (including Professional Registrations):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Management, Psychology, or a related field.
- The recruitment and selection process.
- Knowledge of various recruitment assessment tools used in the company context.
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience in Human Resources.
- Experience with and exposure to Talent Acquisition activities is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully filling technical profiles; recruitment experience in the mining (or related) industry beneficial.
- Previous experience managing the recruiting process using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Familiar with SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting module.
- Recruitment and selection skills.
- Attention to detail, well organized, with a proven ability to independently prioritize work and anticipate needs.
- Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and reporting.
- Curiosity to explore new technologies that may deliver efficiencies as well as a willingness to bring forward new ideas.
- Ability to communicate, oral and written, and work effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to write and edit, distribute, and follow up on various communications.
- Ability to handle highly confidential material on a continuous basis in professional manner.
- Customer focused.
- Attention to detail.
- Team Player
- The Position is located at Accra.
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.