Offered Salary 0
Career Level Officer
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The Ideal candidate is expected to play HR partnering role by providing end to end support to management in all HR processes to ensure value delivery
Establish and maintain personnel records and HR information system to facilitate retrieval of staff personal data required
- Manage the Human Resources Administrative process, Welfare services
(insurance, medical, pension schemes, and social benefits).
- Instill discipline and take active part in disciplinary committee meetings
- Provide administrative support to management for smooth running of their work activities.
- Manage Employees’ leave and update regularly
- Coordinate the onboarding process
- Play active part in talent acquisition process
- Provide report on HR Analytics
- Meeting/conference planning on and off site for the company.
- Update and maintain company policies, databases in response to requests for
information by line managers and staff.
- Partner team leads and managers to conduct effective performance assessment
- Liaise with Protocol Officer on all travelling issues (hotel reservation, airport pickup, visa, ticketing)
- Preparation of standard employment contract
- Negotiate and contracting vendors to provide third party services such as immigration support, work permit and facilities management
- Responsible for purchasing and managing office supplies and consumable
- The Ideal candidate must have a minimum of 4 years working experience in FMCG or Telco
Degree in Human Resource Management from a recognized University
- Good understanding of the labour law and best HR practices
- Good Power Point Presentation skills
How To Apply
Kindly send your CV and relevant certificates to [email protected]
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.