Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
General Job Information
Job Title: Customer Solutions Engineer
Reports To: Service Delivery Manager
• Develop collaborative cross-functional working relationships with all Business units and serve as a business relationship linkage at all level including Senior Management
• The incumbent is responsible for ensuring that customer’s need is satisfied
• Relate with Business units to ascertain performance levels of Services from a Customer and Users perspective.
• Understand the changing business needs and determine levels of Service required to support the business.
• Translate Strategic, Tactical and Operational objectives of business units to Service Level Agreements/Technology deliverables
• Schedule regular meetings with business unit’s leadership with stated objectives and outcomes. Ensure alignment on objectives and awareness of results
• Conduct technical feasibility and design solutions to meet customer requirements
• Service catalogue development, support and maintenance
• Leads in identifying, assessing and promoting the use of existent and innovative technologies for increased productivity or new capabilities for the business
• The candidate should possess a bachelor’s in computer science, electrical/electronic engineering or any related field. Professional certification is a plus.
• 3+ years’ experience in IT, computer systems engineering, or systems engineering and analysis.
• Demonstrate thorough knowledge of procedures and customer related processes
• Solid experience in telecom last mile solutions designs
• Knowledge in last mile Fiber/ radio solutions deployment and operations
• Knowledge in customer premises equipment installations / configurations
• Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP Strong communications skills and an ability to convey technical planning to non- technical stakeholders
• Ability to manage complex networks
• Demonstrate productivity, initiative, professionalism, customer service attitude, attention to detail and quality, ability to multitask, team focus, strong interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to handle client and customer issues tactfully and professionally
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Thrives in a fast-paced work environment
• Enjoys complex problem-solving and collaboration Very good interpersonal relationship and a proven ability to deal with people at all levels of the organization
• Committed to working non-traditional hours, nights and weekends
Personal Competencies/Soft Skills
• Possesses integrity and high sense of confidentiality
• Creative, analytical, and driven
• Must be self-disciplined and self-motivated
• Must be assertive, Adept and effective communicator
How to Apply
Email your CV with a Cover Letter with the subject boldly indicating the ROLE you are applying for and send to [email protected]
The deadline for submission of applications is
FEBRUARY 28TH, 2023.