Offered Salary 0
Career Level Officer
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS & PR COORDINATOR
Our client is a non-governmental organization that provides assistance in legal, governance, policy education or advocacy and resource management.
The Corporate Communications & PR Coordinator will manage and build relationships with media outlets and associates, monitor press releases and provide the social media team with content to increase brand reach and awareness.
- Collaborate with the in-house media person to develop effective corporate communication strategies and content.
- Proactively position the organization in the media through articles, blog posts, documentaries and developing content around every single project or event undertaken.
- Coordinate and work closely with the social media manager by providing content.
- Ensure all media files are archived appropriately in chronological documentation.
- Maintain a database of media organizations and contacts within them.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with journalists in multiple types of media outlets.
- Write, edit and distribute various types of content, including materials for website, press releases, and other types of content that projects the organization to the public.
- Monitor the press and other media daily.
- Assist in creating original content to be used for newsletters, websites and social media.
- Maintain records of media coverage.
- Ensure that all major events are well documented in the form of pictures, videos and text files.
- Create and manage a functional data room that tells the story of the organization in a strong and revealing manner.
- Manage and execute messaging strategies across a wide range of communications channels.
- Facilitate internal communications.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned
- A Master’s Degree/ Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Social Sciences, Humanities or any related field of study.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience; 3 of which has been in a managerial capacity.
- Strong graphic designing skills.
- Extensive Public Relations Experience.
- Extensive experience in the use of social media channels.
- Experience in media, marketing, communications or journalism.
- Good copy writing, copy editing, proofreading skills.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good communication and leadership skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Working knowledge in MS Office Suite.
Result-Oriented, Confident Communicator, Creative & Innovative.