Offered Salary 0
Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years
Job Title – Cashier
No. Required – 16
Location: East Legon
The role holder is responsible for mixing, garnishing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks according to company specifications for guests at the bar and in the restaurant.
- Welcoming guests, assessing customers’ needs and preferences, making recommendations and answering all related inquiries.
- Interacting with customers and always providing friendly and attentive service.
- Responding promptly to requests from customers in a polite and professional manner.
- Planning drink menu and informing customers about new beverages and specials.
- Preparing alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for bar and restaurant customers in accordance with standard recipes.
- Selecting and mixing ingredients, garnish glasses according to standards specifications.
- Developing new signature cocktails.
- Taking inventory and order supplies to ensure bar and tables are well stocked.
- Adhering to all food safety and quality regulations.
- Adhering to all company regulations in serving alcoholic drinks/beverages.
- Maintaining a clean work area by removing trash, cleaning tables and washing glasses, utensils and equipment.
Qualifications and Skills:
- WASSCE/HND/Degree in any field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in similar role and industry.
- Good knowledge of different types of drinks and cocktails
- Certification in mixology is a plus
- Willingness to work a variety of shifts as business demands, including late nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ambitious to grow professionally and contribute to the development of the company