Offered Salary 0
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Job Title – Accounts Clerk
The job holder shall be responsible for carrying out day-to-day accounting processes and support other financial and accounting duties. The role reports to the Senior Accounts Officer.
- Filing of payment vouchers
- Scanning documents
- Making payments at the bank, and other 3rd party payments (SSNIT, GRA, MTN, ECG, WATER etc.)
- Updating cheque list
- Making daily deposits and account for the monies and all deposits
- Managing and updating petty cash and card purchase entries
- Moving to various locations to get cheques signed by the Directors
- Preparing payment vouchers and writing cheques /transfer requests
Qualifications and Skills:
- HND or BSc. in Finance or Accounting from any recognized university.
- 0-1 year experience in similar role.
- Relevant experience in bookkeeping and conducting financial analysis.
- Excellent computer skills with hands-on working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, QuickBooks and experience with Sage accounting software.
- High degree of tact, integrity, professionalism, and discretion.
- Strong financial business acumen and proven ability to exercise sound judgement.
- A self-starter with strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should kindly send their CVs to [email protected] with the job title as the subject of the email.