Offered Salary 0
Career Level Supervisor
Experience 3 Years
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervises security guards (12 hours shift); duties include planning, scheduling, organizing and directing work, training personnel, approving time sheets, and recommending corrective action.
- Security Protocols and Procedures: implement and enforce security protocols, policies, and procedures to safeguard the client, its assets, and personnel.
- Coach, direct, and enforces security policies and safety regulations at the assigned work sites.
- Ensures security patrol priorities are followed based on company policy or client requirements.
- Maintains and recommends changes or improvements in the software recordkeeping system for security officer activities.
- Vendor Management: ensuring they deliver quality services and meet contractual obligations.
- Administers and supervises all security operations to insure the safety of the client’s personnel, guests, as well as protecting its properties from unauthorized access, sabotage, vandalism or theft.
- Responsible for maintaining positive client/security relationships.
- Incident Management: Act as the point of contact during security incidents, assist with investigations, gather evidence, and prepare incident reports.
- Reviews utilization and maintenance of security equipment.
- Prepares and reviews periodic security reports to Clients and internal department heads.
- Establishes and administers the necessary policies and procedures to accomplish key responsibilities.
- Residence – Tema Area (A must).
- Excellent leadership and supervisory skills with the ability to motivate and manage a team effectively (A must).
- Proven experience in security management (an advantage)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities to identify and mitigate security risks and vulnerabilities.
- Exceptional communication skills to interact with clients at all levels and effectively communicate security policies and procedures.
- Ability to handle stressful situations calmly and make critical decisions under pressure.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School Degree (and higher).
- Law-Enforcement and/or Military Schooling a plus
- Preferred experience of two to three years in a supervisory or team lead role.
- Experience in the administration and operation of Security guards (An advantage).
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate any required computer keyboard, mouse, and other technical instruments.
- Requires ability to make patrols of building.