Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
Experience 7 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
A manufacturing company is looking for a suitable qualified person for the position of Sales and Marketing Manager.
He/ she will be responsible for assessing, developing, and driving the company’s entire sales strategy for jute bag manufacturing to ensure revenue targets are met/exceeded.
Budgeting and Financial Management
- Responsible for all revenue streams in the company related to jute bag manufacturing
- Provide major inputs in the annual budget for the company with regard to revenue drivers in jute bag sales.
- Expected to be directly in charge of the budget for the Jute Bag Sales/Business Development Unit (BDU) team
- Assist in identifying and following up on outstanding accounts receivable/credit clients in the jute bag segment.
Revenue Generation and New Business Initiatives
- Drive revenue and market share in the jute bag manufacturing segment
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets for jute bag sales
- Develop and execute a comprehensive regional plan centered aroung jute bag sales engagement and customer go-to-market including vertical-centric approaches
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline for jute bags and coach individual sales team members on opportunity development within that context
- Share product knowledge and technical expertise related to jute bags with potential and existing customers to drive existing and new business
- Spearheaded all jute bag business development initiatives, ensuring the growth and viability of potential future projects and businesses in line with the company’s short, medium, and long-term business strategy.
Leadership & Team Management
- Support HR in interviewing, hiring, and developing skilled and knowledgeable jute bag sales team members, creating incentive packages to retain the best sales talent.
- Hold each salesperson accountable for managing their clients in the jute bag segment to ensure that assigned company goals are achieved.
- Interpret company policies for workers in the jute bag division and enforce safety regulations
- Instill a culture of ownership and accountability in the jute bag segment at all levels, influencing the corporate culture, through positive leadership behaviours.
Stakeholders’ Relationship Management
- Liaise with jute bag buyers and associations to build sustainable relationships to ensure consistent reorders of jute bags and spare parts
- Address concerns of jute bag clients in a timely manner and maintain optimum service levels for jute bag operations
- Confer with other heads to coordinate activities related to jute bag clients.
Technical & Stock Advisory
- Estimate top-selling jute bag products and coordinate with Inventory/Stores officer to ensure appropriate stock levels are maintained using proper inventory control techniques for jute bags
- Provide technical advisory to jute bag clients and after-sales support and servicing
- Recommend mechanical services related to jute bags, receiving customer authorization for work to be per-formed, and finalizing after-sales support contracts.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Degree in Entrepreneurship or Sales & Marketing
- Master’s degree
- Professional Qualification in related field
- Seven (7) years of working experience with at least 5 years in a managerial and supervisory role
- Experience in working with an agro. manufacturing company Cotton, jute, silk, woolen textiles etc)
- Experience in Sales of Jute Bags or related products would be desirable.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENT
- Proven background in increasing market share and providing excellent customer service in the jute bag manufacturing industry.
- Strong knowledge of jute bag manufacturing processes and materials.
- Self-motivated, with strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize work efficiently and flexibly.
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to close deals
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Good understanding of finance plans and sales promotions in the agro-product segment.
- Understand margin management, inventory management, leasing, etc.” Able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Great leadership qualities and ability to drive teams to deliver set goals in sales
- Excellent communication, presentation, and report writing skills
High sense of integrity
HOW TO APPLY
Send your application to [email protected]
DEADLINE: 17TH NOVEMBER 2023
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.