Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
A Group of Companies is looking for a suitably qualified person for the position of Group Head – Sales & Marketing.
He/ She will be responsible for driving strategy and new business initiatives while building a strong Group brand with high performance in business growth and expansion.
Strategy & Policy Development
- Serve as the strategic thought leader to help develop the strateqic direction, drive vision, and execute plans to achieve optimum pertormance.
- Monitor and offer advisory services for annual planning, corporate objectives and KPIs and tracking progress.
- Set specific and measurable targets (KPIs.) for the Group and all Business teams, and adapt as appropriate
- Direct and approve the development and management of the value proposition of the Group
- To be in charge of periodic strategy review sessions and provide a performance report
- Support the COO to monitor the operational performance of Subsidiaries within the Group to ensure compliance with approved business strategies, policies and procedures.
- Provide input in developing systems to monitor and evaluate strategic business plans of the subsidiary companies to ensure alignment with and achievement of corporate goals.
Business Performance Monitoring & Evaluation
- Monitor subsidiaries’ performance against approved performance goals to ensure the achievement of key performance indicators
- Monitor to ensure that the Group conducts all of its business activities in compliance with legal, regulatory/ company policy, controls and standards.
- Monitor to ensure the Group’s brand protection and promote the corporate culture and core values.
Budgeting and Financial Management
- Provide strategic inputs in the preparation of the annual operating budget and monitor the operating/financial results against plans and budgets.
- Drive alignment and build consensus across teams and cross-functional executive stakeholders in Product/Servicing, Marketing, Legal, Finance, and Sales.
- Support the development of collaborative relationships and an environment that stimulates a team-oriented atmosphere to solve problems and identity new business opportunities.
Business Development Initiatives
- To support the COO to drive successful business development of new and coordinate relationship management of existing partnerships
- Maintain comperrive intendence and adjust strategy accordingly
- Evaluate and outline competition o assessing market demographics growth and market potential and by following the latest industry developments work closely with the leadership of each subsidiary to address their business needs as well as create new requirements
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, and company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Related field
- Not less than Ten (10) years relevant post-qualification experience in an assigned field such as Business Start Ups, Business Development and Strategic Planning with five 5 years in a senior management role.
- Awide knowledge of Strategic planning & advisory and
- Business Develooment
- Understands business-to-business sales on a corporate
- Ability to manage complex prolects and multi-task
- Excellent Proficient in Word, Excel. Outlook, and PowerPoint, Superior communication, interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills
- Good knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office, internet and other monitoring and evaluation software /tools.
- Minimum experience with budgeting and forecasting
- Minimum Technical skills in the various industries required to offer expert advice based on client requirements
HOW TO APPLY
Send your application to [email protected]