Offered Salary 0
Career Level Executive
Royal Cosy Hills Hotel. Safari requires the services of a Sales and Marketing Executive to promote brands, identify business opportunities, prospect, evaluate, research, and analyze sales options.
- Building connections and maintaining relations with clients.
- Planning marketing strategies and executing them.
- Meeting and maintaining relations with clients
- Researching the market and keeping up to date with business trends, as well as competitor activities.
- Arranging and attending events
- Working alongside and reporting to the Marketing manager.
- Able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Having keen attention to detail and a very organized personality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent research, analytical, and numerical skills.
- Creative and Innovative.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Ability to work as an individual and with a team.
- Commercial awareness.
- Competent I.T skills
- Establishing contact and developing business relationships with prospective clients.
- Answer telephone and respond to caller inquiries in a pleasant manner.
- Answer client/booker’s questions about property facilities/services (e.g., hours of operation, rates and room types, packages, promotions, entertainment, restaurants, etc.
- Identifies key marketing outlets and competitive strategies that will enable the achievement of maximum sales volume.
- Coordinating with media representatives and sponsors.
- Daily/weekly conducting market research on competitors’ products and services.
- Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests.
- Prepare sales-related documents throughout the sales process (e.g., proposals, contracts, banquet event orders.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings, events, and any appointments.
- Interaction with clients regarding leads, hotel needs, and client travel.
- Meets with clients in the absence of the Sales and Marketing Manager to effectively and professionally convey details of the sale to the client.
- Perform hotel site tours with potential clients.
- Design, upload, extract, and maintain customer databases.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Qualification Required & Experience
Candidates must have at least one of the following qualifications.
- A Degree in Business Administration, with Marketing specialization or its equivalent.
- A HND in Marketing from a recognized institution.
- Professional Certificates in Marketing
Location: Upper West – Jirapa
How to apply for the job
Qualified applicants must submit their CV’s to:
Remuneration: Attractive Basic Salary with Accommodation.
Closing Date: 20 November 2023.
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.