Offered Salary 0
Career Level Officer
Experience 5 Years
This is a full-time on-site role located in the Upper West Region. The Night Auditor will be responsible for performing front desk duties, including checking guests in and out, managing reservations, and providing customer service to guests. The Night Auditor will be responsible for ensuring that all financial and guest records are accurate and that all financial transactions are properly recorded. This role may also require other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Greet guests upon arrival.
- Answer all phone calls, emails and WhatsApp messages.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings.
- Keeping track of room availability, processing check-ins and check-outs.
- Responding to guest inquiries or complaints and handling other administrative tasks.
- Balance daily revenue and expense transactions, including cashier’s checks, credit cards, debit cards, Momo and other.
- Prepare daily reports for management review, such as Night Audit report, Arrival list, occupancy statistics, room rates, housekeeping status, etc.
- Reconciling accounts receivables, posting charges, and verifying the accuracy of billing information.
- Process payments from customers, including cash, credit card, and cheque transactions.
- Follow up on any discrepancies or issues identified during the night audit process.
- Update and maintain guest profiles in the property management system.
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests promptly, providing excellent customer service.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by scheduling wake-up-calls and other concierge activities according to guest preference.
- Handling customer requests and complaints and directing other employees or departments accordingly.
- Processing guest payments, balancing reports, reconciling the cash drawers at the front desk, and preparing invoices for the following day.
- Managing and updating all official documentation pertaining to the role.
- Ensuring that all end-of-day activities have been successfully executed by employees in all departments.
- Answering calls and queries related to potential bookings.
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Accounting, hospitality management, business administration and hotel management.
- Previous experience in a front desk role, and the ability to use common hospitality software for reservations and record-keeping. (working knowledge in eZee PMs)
- Experience with financial accounting and record keeping, and the ability to maintain accuracy and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills and ability to provide excellent customer service to guests, been under stressful circumstances.
- Excellent time-management and multitasking skills.
- A degree in hospitality, business, or equivalent is required.
- Five years and above serving as a Front Office Executive or Night Auditor.
Location: Upper West – Jirapa
How to apply for the job. Qualified applicants must submit their CVs to: [email protected]
Remuneration: Attractive Basic Salary with Accommodation.
Closing Date: 3rd December 2023.
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.