Job ID 24195
Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Our technology retail solutions focused client requires an experienced Human Resource Manager to join their team. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be primarily responsible for overseeing the entire aspects of human resource operations relating to implementing approved HR strategies, and organizational and operational activities such as recruitment, performance review, employee relations, training & development, and compliance.
- Develop, implement, and monitor HR strategies and its approved initiatives which is aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Support the business goal focused on attracting, developing, engaging, and retaining talent, ensuring effectiveperformance management, supporting organizational design and workforce planning, and ensuring efficient and compliant HR operations.
- Oversee the planned recruitment activities.
- Establish an inclusive and conducive working environment and drive strong colleague engagement through employee communications and creative activities and events and ensure proactive follow up on engagement survey results and ongoing feedback.
- Handle all employee relations (grievance, disciplinary) issues proactively.
- Develop and maintain employee benefit programs.
- Oversee and support manager colleagues in the implementation of performance and talent management and succession planning processes and follow up on the development and mobility of internal talent, including effective management of promotions, transfers, and secondment.
- Submit monthly HR status report to management for decision in alignment with strategy.
- Plan, implement and monitor approved annual budget and follow up closely on personnel costs.
- Ensure that HR policies & procedures are communicated and implemented.
- Ensure an efficient and compliant HR administration according to company standards and local requirements.
- Ensure compliance with local labour and handle any legal issues including staffdisciplinary actions.
- Must have a relevant University Degree in Human Resource Management or any other related field.
- A master’s degree and/or a relevant professional accreditation would be a plus.
- At least a minimum of four (4) years of working experience in HR management role in the same or similar industry.
- Practical experience in managing activities to achieve strategy plans along with leadership skills.
- Ability to engage, influence, and build relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Effective communication (oral and written) and listening skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Proficient level in computer skills (Excel/PowerPoint/Word), including experience with HR information systems and metrics.
- Understanding of local labour and local policies, regulations, and market practices.