Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are looking for a dedicated QA tester to be responsible for designing and implementing test plans to improve the usability of our products. The QA tester works with the development team to debug code, correct errors, and troubleshoot any issues with the software code.
A successful QA tester should be hard-working, have a strong working knowledge of software code and testing methodologies, and be a team player.
- Designing test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures.
- Executing tests on source code.
- Analyzing test results and reporting to the development team.
- Working with the development team to correct bugs and errors.
- Analyzing users’ stories and/or use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Collaborating closely with other team members and departments
- Executing all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Provide timely solutions
- Apply quality engineering principles throughout the Agile product lifecycle
- Provide support and documentation
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- A good working knowledge of test management software, programming languages, and QA methodologies.
- 2 years experience in QA testing.
- Team player
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills