Offered Salary 0
Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
OPERATIONS/SUPPLY CHAIN OFFICER
Industry: Beverage manufacturing
Reports to: Accountant
The Operations/Supply Chain Officer will beresponsible for ensuring high quality standards and compliance, manage supplier relationships, maintain stock levels, and track orders.
- Manage company inventory.
- Ensure timely availability of materials and equipment needed for production.
- Build and maintain relationships with suppliers.
- Review and negotiate contracts with suppliers and issue purchase orders.
- Follow and enforce the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all products and supplies meet quality standards.
- Record all purchases, payments and orders accurately and ensure accurate and timely payment of invoices.
- Prepare purchasing reports.
- Monitoring stock levels and ensuring stores have enough stock.
- Overseeing the ordering and packaging process.
- Receiving and dispatching goods and verifying movements of stock.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business
- Management,Supply Chain and Logistics
- Management, or any related field of study.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role or its equivalent.
- Good decision making skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- Working knowledge in MS Office Suite.
Analytical, Problem-Solving, Assertive, Persuasive.