Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
This job role is responsible for optimizing our marketing strategies, managing the marketing
department’s budget and staff, as well as preparing
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix Overseeing branding, advertising, and
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind. Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events
- Developing and managing the marketing department’s budget.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management Liaises with other company functions to ensure achievement of sales objectives.
- Ensures appropriate workflow management between staff through appropriate delegation of work.
- Sets individual marketing targets for staff and monitors their progress
- Identifies training and developmental priorities for the department to ensure that all employees possess the requisite skills and knowledge to successfully perform their roles and responsibilities.
- Coaches and mentor employees as appropriate to improve individual performance and develop a motivated employee
- Exploring expansion opportunities through continuous market research Brand Promotions & Brand Building, thus achieving the desired market share for the business vertical
- Planning and execution of ATL & BTL Activities – thus ensuring the Brand Visibility
Required Skills or Experience
- Proven experience as a marketing manager
- About 8 to 10 years of experience as a marketing manager
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related subject
- Good communication and leadership skills
• Advanced computer knowledge (Microsoft Office Suite)
CVs and Letters should be sent via email with the Role to be applied for in the EmailSubject
Heading; [email protected]
Due to the volume of CVs, we receive, only candidates selected for interviews will be