Offered Salary 0
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
ADMIN SUPPORT INTERN
Reports to: Operations Coordinator
The Admin Support Intern will assist in general administrative work such as answering phone calls, sourcing candidates, and responding to candidate queries via email.
- Assist with sourcing and screening of candidates.
- Review and prepare job descriptions using the approved template.
- Frequently engage candidates throughout the recruitment process.
- Assist in posting job openings on various social media platforms.
- Provide support in collecting and analyzing data received from surveys.
- Assist with reviewing social media content and strategies.
- Respond to all correspondence such as emails and phone calls.
- Support the documentation and filing of candidate due diligence documents.
- Assist in organizing monthly assessment centers.
- Monitor office supplies and report to assigned staff for replenishment.
- Participate in HR projects and initiatives.
- Perform any other task as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Social Science or any related field of study.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience inclusive of NSS in a similar role or its equivalent.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and report-writing skills.
- Strong research skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Working knowledge in MS Office Suite.
Detail-Oriented, Analytical, Problem-Solving, Customer-Oriented.
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.