Offered Salary 0
Career Level Supervisor
Experience 3 Years
Site Supervisor Vacancy
- Daily inspection of the quality of work carried out
- Ensure compliance with building and safety regulations
- Ensuring teams work together to deliver quality work to strict deadlines
- Writing up reports, and project plans and presenting them to the project manager.
- Working closely and reporting directly to the Project Manager
- Managing subcontractors and onsite workers
- Overseeing the progress of all construction activities.
- HND in Building Technology or Civil engineering with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- BSc. Construction technology and management/ Quantity surveying & construction economics/ Civil engineering with 3-5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office.
- In-depth knowledge of construction practices.
- Good verbal and writing skills.
- Ability to interpret technical drawings and contracts
- Knowledge of building code requirements and scheduling methods
- Strong leadership skills, multitasking abilities, and time management.
HOW TO APPLY
Send CVs to [email protected] on or before 18/04/2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be