Offered Salary 0
Career Level Officer
A reputable company is looking for a Procurement/Logistics Officer
Responsible for the management of all project procurements and assist with processing service contracts, leases and rental agreements; coordinating logistics and travel arrangements; and supporting project trainings, workshops, meetings and surveys in the field in full compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Tender preparation. ensuring regulatory compliance and negotiation with suppliers
- Oversee payment preparation and documentation and liaise closely with the finance team concerning payment of purchased and delivered goods and services .
- Assist with processing and maintenance of encumbrances (Fee for Service Contracts, Lease Agreements , Rental Agreements, etc).
- Coordinate logistics planning and administration for travel, accommodation and per diem for in coun:ry conferences, meetings, and study tours.
- Support in-country project meetings, workshops and surveys. This may include booking rooms, coordinating schedules, issuing and tracking meeting invitations, preparing meeting agendas and supporting materials, and preparing meeting notes, as well as dispering funds in the field.
- Providing high quality document formatting and production assistance.
- Other general administrative duties as assigned.
- Travel may be required occasionally.