Offered Salary 0
Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Job Title: MARKETING OFFICER
We are looking to hire a Marketing Officer with a knack for communication and a flair for strategizing and implementing marketing campaigns. Our ideal candidate is required to contribute to existing marketing, branding and advertising plans while assisting with the development of fresh initiatives in line with the company’s goals.
To ensure success, our Marketing Officer should be detail-oriented and have a solid understanding of marketing techniques with a keen interest in providing a consistent brand voice across all marketing activities to specific audiences. Top candidates will exhibit critical thinking skills, strong problem-solving skills, and meticulous attention to detail. They should be equipped with relevant qualifications and satisfactory experience in a wide range of marketing functions such as communications, digital marketing, advertising, branding, and social media. To ensure success as a Marketing Officer you must be an organized person who is able to withstand the pressures of handling varied tasks at the same time and meeting deadlines.
● Responsible for planning, directing, coordinating, and evaluating the organization’s marketing strategies
● Create, build, maintain and strengthen the organization’s overall brand through all media avenues and opportunities
● Research and analyze data to identify and define appropriate consumer markets and devise effective ways to reach them.
● Foster relationships with relevant healthcare facilities
● Develop pricing tactics that will maximize profitability
● Design and manage effective branded marketing campaigns and promotional activities that include print, broadcast and online media
● Promote the product and services in a meaningful way that attracts clients and generates a growing revenue stream.
● Collaborate with department heads to establish aggressive advertising plans that will develop loyal client relationships
● Analyze and track market trends, estimate service demands and target the right clients or consumer audience.
● Make consumers more aware of how eHealth Technologies’ products can health improve their lot.
● Traffic all advertising efforts to appropriate channels.
● Work to meet sales targets as set by Management
● Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and promotional activities
● Reporting on trends and statistics across all digital media platforms.
● Manage media contractors and vendors.
● Maintain strict confidentiality as per company policy.
● Any other duties as assigned by management
Job Requirements & Skills
● Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or Health Sciences
● Proven successful marketing work experience
● Ability to meet sales targets and deadlines
● Strong knowledge of market research techniques
● In-depth knowledge of social media and web analytics
● Thorough understanding of research techniques
● Strong understanding of marketing business processes
● Strong communication with Excellent interpersonal skills
● 2+ years of work experience
● Must be tech-savvy with good computer skills
● Working knowledge of the healthcare environment is a plus
● Understanding of healthcare system, market, stakeholders, competitive dynamics etc.
● Familiarity with the latest trends and best practices in the pharmaceutical industry
● Master’s degree is a plus
● Ability to prioritize