Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Vacant Position: Finance Manager
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting
- Participate in strategic data analysis, research, and modelling for senior company leadership.
- Manage the company’s financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
- Collecting, interpreting, and reviewing financial information
- Predicting future financial trends
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports
- Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets
- Developing strategies that work to minimise financial risk
- Analysing market trends and competitors
Minimum Qualification Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting or a related field
- 5-8 years of experience in accounting and/or financial analysis
- Member of a professional Body (ACCA, ICA etc)
NB: Must be very conversant with SAP Finance system.
This recruitment is not for Portside.
Interested persons should kindly send their resume to [email protected]