Offered Salary 0
Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
As an IT Officer you’ll install and configure computer systems, diagnose hardware and software faults and solve technical and application problems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners and preparing backup resources.
- Complete installation, implementation and maintenance of CCTV and data monitoring system.
- Maintaining and configuration computer systems of monitoring equipment, cameras and NVRs.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Understand the installation of commonly used hardware devices such as router, switches, Wifi set up and network cable production.
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- At least a Bachelor degree in Information Technology or related field
- At least 2 years experience as a hardware I.T Officer.
- Must be able to handle CCTV installation.
- Must be willing to travel to neighbouring countries for projects.
JOB LOCATION : Accra- Weija
Send cvs to: [email protected]
Use “I.T OFFICER” as subject of mail.