Offered Salary 0
Career Level Officer
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
About Tan Freight and Logistics Limited.
Tan Freight and Logistics is a limited liability company registered under the laws of Ghana with Certificate of Incorporation, Certificate to commence Business, Custom House Agent Certification. We are also a member of the Association of Customs House Agent (ACHAG) as well as a member of some international Freight Forwarding Networks.
We are a dynamic freight company specialized in forwarding, customs clearance, transport/ haulage Services, cold chain, Cross-border trade, warehousing, distribution, project cargo shipments and door to door services.
We seek for an experienced Import and Export Supervisor with proficiency in ICUMS (Integrated Customs Management System) to join our team. As an Import and Export Supervisor, you will be responsible for ensuring efficient and timely processing of declarations and the smooth flow of consignments to clients.
Your primary goal will be to ensure compliance with our profile’s specified timeframes, such as air freight within 24 hours, sea freight within 48 hours, and LCL (Less than Container Load) within 72 hours.
Duties & Key Responsibilities:
· Supervise and manage import and export operations, ensuring compliance with customs regulations and company policies.
· Utilize ICUMS effectively to process import and export declarations in a timely manner.
· Coordinate with internal teams and external stakeholders to facilitate smooth logistics operations.
· Monitor and track the progress of declarations, ensuring that all necessary documents are in order and submitted promptly.
· Work closely with field officers to ensure timely clearance of consignments.
· Develop and maintain relationships with customs authorities, and other relevant parties.
· Prepare reports and maintain accurate records related to import and export supervisory activities.
Required Qualifications and Experience
· Previous experience in a similar role as an Import and Export Supervisor, preferably with knowledge of ICUMS.
· Strong knowledge of ICUMS and its functionalities.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
· Attention to detail and accuracy in document handling.
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with all stakeholders.
· Ability to work under pressure and make quick decisions.
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., supply chain management, logistics) is preferred.
Only candidates residing in the duty station will be considered.
Vacancies close at 23:59 pm local time, Ghana on the respective closing date. No late application will be accepted.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications directly to the Human Resource Manager’s e-mail jobs. [email protected] or
www.tanfreight.com/jobs by 31st October 2023 at the latest, referring to this advertisement.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted