Offered Salary 0
Career Level Officer
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
A giant in the construction and building materials supply industry with over 30 years’ experience in operations and existence. We have branches all over Ghana to our credit and a workforce of over 200 employees.
• Updating of employee details ( soft and hard copy)
• Filing of all human resource related documents.
• Monthly report on gloves distribution, resignation and recruitment and leave requests.
• Monitoring of leave schedule
• Advertising and shortlisting candidates for new roles.
• Prepare new recruit bank details for payroll purposes.
• Conduct background checks on new recruits and their guarantors
• Assist with the onboarding process and orientation of new employees.
• Assist with the preparation of monthly HR report.
• Updating and monitoring of HR activities.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Basic Degree in Human Resource Management from a recognized University PLUS a minimum of 3Years’ experience as an HR Officer or a similar role,
• Adept at Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Sound knowledge of the Labour Act 2003
• Analytical/Problem Solving skills
• Persons living in and around Achimota are encouraged to apply.
Location: Achimota, Accra
How To Apply For The Job
Send your cover letter and CV to:
Closing Date: 21 July, 2023