Job ID 22731
Offered Salary 0
Career Level Executive
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Master’s Degree
Job Title: Executive Assistant
company: Meridian Creative Centre
Location: Tema, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
We are looking for a mature and highly organized Executive Assistant to provide administrative assistance for the Managing Director of a reputable organisation in the Creative Art industry . In this role, you will be responsible for scheduling meetings, taking notes, and handling correspondence on behalf of the MD and also acting on his behalf administratively in his absence . You may also be required to travel with him when needed, make travel arrangements and assist with other duties when required
• Draft, review and send communications on behalf of the MD
• Review, prioritise, and respond to emails.
• Organise documents; maintain records; take notes at meetings and any other administrative tasks.
• Organize and prepare for meetings, including gathering documents and attending to the logistics of meetings.
• Coordinate travel arrangements. Prepare, reconcile, and submit expense reports for managerial projects.
• Maintain paper and electronic filing systems. Maintain various records and documents for the company
• Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the MD.
• Must be ready to travel inside and outside Accra upon company request.
• Perform any other tasks as directed to support the daily work of the MD
.Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
.Handle requests and queries appropriately
.Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
.Produce reports, presentations, and briefing
• Self-motivated and action-oriented team player with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Professional, service-oriented, and reliable.
• Flexible, Dedicated, and a person of integrity.
• Proficient in knowledge and use of Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
Proficient in English
Outstanding organizational and time management skills
Up to date with latest office gadgets and applications
Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
Ability to exercise discretion , confidentiality and should be able to think outside the box
• Should be bilingual
• and should be able to work under pressure, pay attention to detail, and create and maintain accurate paper records.
Qualification Required: Minimum of a Master’s degree
Years of Experience: Minimum 10years related work experience in an high profile work or in a managerial role
Deadline: 7pm on Wednesday 12th April 2023.