Offered Salary 0
Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
REQUIRED COMPANY SECRETARIAL ASSISTANT
Company Secretarial Assistant
To ensure that the recruiting company’s clients comply with good corporate governance standards, the candidate must have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the Companies Act, 2019 (Act 992) and related laws. The candidate will be required to communicate directly with key management persons, the board of directors, and the shareholders of clients. He/she is responsible for providing timely and accurate reports on legal, company secretarial requirements and compliance procedures. He/she will also conduct a wide range of duties for the General Manager and/or Partners and supervisors for the efficient operation of the company.
▪ Preparing and circulating board and shareholder resolutions, notices of board, shareholder and committee meetings, share certificates and other company secretarial-related documents, to the appropriate parties;
▪ Preparing and tracking board action items/matters arising from board, shareholder and committee meetings;
▪ Maintainingstatutorybooks,includinginterestregisters,andregistersofmembers,directors, secretaries etc, minutes book;
▪ Safekeeping and preserving clients’ original and other documents, such as deeds, contracts, and leases, entrusted to the recruiting firm;
▪ Preparing and filing of Annual Return and beneficial ownership, changes in share and capital structure, company name, registered address, directorships, shareholders, auditors and company secretary, and other transactions at the Office of the Registrar of Companies;
▪ Preparingandfilingapplications,registrationsandrenewalsattheGhanaRevenueAuthority, Data Protection Commission, Social Security and National Insurance Trust, and the Ghana Investment Promotion Centre.
▪ Preparing written responses to routine enquiries and other requests under supervision;
of board, shareholder and committee meetings, memos and emails under supervision;
▪ Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment, and taking
▪ Liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors;
▪ Having basic knowledge of the various types businesses in Ghana; and
To be discussed during the interview.
• Proven working experience in company secretarial or legal compliance role;
• Must have attained a considerable level of proficiency in company law and corporate
• Exceptional writing and editing skills; and
• Proven time-management skills.
A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in similar roles.
• A Bachelor’s degree in a related field. A qualified lawyer/ a degree in Law or Accounting is preferred.
• A certified Company Secretary or must be pursuing a Company Secretarial Course.
• Excellent communication and proficient writing skills.
• Good interpersonal skills with key regulators and stakeholders.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]. Deadline
Closing date for applications is: 31 December 2022. Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.